Friday, November 3, 2017

Dating

To even find the time to date could be hard, good thing for me is that every other weekend I do not have the children so it gives me time to do just that.  One thing I have learned about myself is that I really do not have a type.  I am naturally just attracted to women regardless of their style.  Most people know me as only dating studs, which is more of a true tomboy look with no makeup.  This year however I have dated girls who’ve worn makeup and weren’t considered a tomboy at all.  I don’t think I have a type, I just like what I like.  Now in saying that I obvi have to be attracted to them, but other than that she could be in a dress or jeans it don’t matter to me.  My experiences have however taught me, at least with the women I have dated is that most are not used to dating someone who has a good relationship with their ex.  Now since I do co parent with mine this is the reason why we still speak and are close. We have a child together and regardless of our relationship status I always want my child to see that it is possible to still be happy and not together.  In saying that all of the females that I have dated have had an issue with this.  Now in the beginning it was always the same, no issues. Then further down the line insecurities would come out and my ex would be the topic of all our disagreements.  I don’t feel I should have to keep explaining the nature of my relationship with my sons mother over and over, so thus whatever type of relationship I had would end.  I shouldn’t have to feel because I actually get along with my ex that it is a bad thing.  I do believe in boundaries and know if and when I get into a relationship I’d have to make my partner feel comfortable with the situation.  How far do I have to go with that though?  Everyone has had an issue with my ex but never wanted to meet her, which I feel would be best to move forward, so what am I supposed to do with that?  Nothing.  I can’t.  So it seems to me that none of them where actually meant for me…and I’m okay with that. So for now Hulu and Netflix are my bae and they make me extremely happy and have yet to disappoint me.💋

No comments:

Post a Comment